Dear Parents,
I am very pleased to be rejoining my class at Royal Oak. I would like to extend a huge "Thank you!" to Ms. Boston for teaching my class in my absence. We have had an opportunity this week to work and plan together to ease the transition for the students. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me to discuss them. I look forward to reconnecting with each of you and to working with your children to grow, discover and learn together.
Kim Cook
Learning Leader/Grade 2 Teacher
Thursday, December 6, 2018
Summer Links
As we head into summer, I thought I would post a few links for those students who may want to keep their learning skills sharp over the summ...
-
Parents, Your child is bringing home their log in card for a computer and/or ipad math program called Mathletics. This online program is ...
-
Today we had Pink Shirt Day. We participated in an assembly then designed pink shirts to show how we can help stop bullying by showing ...
-
Jan 11 We have had an amazing first week back. The students have been very busy thinking like curators as they prepare museum exhibit...